Dog Portrait - Multiples
Looking to have two or more pets painted on one canvas?
This painting will feature your favorite pet's faces on one canvas.
.: Original Painting on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
.: More than One Pet Per Canvas
.: 8 - 10 week Pipeline (longer during major holidays)
.: See More Details Below
.: Please see our Shipping + Returns for FAQ's and other information.
1) Choose your style (The Original, The Modern, or the Full Body).
2) Choose a canvas size.
3) Check out.
4)Send 3 or 4 photos of your pet via email (email@example.com ). I will need a clear photo of your pup facing the camera. If possible, also include the neck and chest, as in a sitting position. Or, send several clear photos! We'll discuss details such as background color, any collar details, or other accessories, too.
5) I'll send you an approval photo once your commission is complete and ready to deliver. We'll discuss delivery details and then I'll send your painting to you!
Adding accessories to your pup is a fun way to further personalize your portrait! If you'd like to add a collar, name tag, bandana, or bow tie, let me know! An additional fee may apply (depending on detail).
Portraits are painted on a first-come-first-serve basis. We create them in the order payment is received. Currently, our payment to delivery pipeline is about 8 - 10 weeks.
Our pet portraits are as unique as your pet. Each portrait is hand painted using high quality acrylic paint on a deep edge gallery wrapped canvas. The edges are fully finished in the same color as the background.
Portraits are painted on a first-come-first-serve basis. We create them in the order payment is received. Currently, our payment to delivery pipeline is about 10 weeks. This may be longer if you order this option as painting time doubles.
1) Email me at LMFillustrations@gmail.com for a quote! Please include photos of each of your pets so that I may quote you accurately. We'll discuss background colors, collar options, and other painting details via email. We'll be in communication the whole time.
2) I'll send you an invoice via e-mail or PayPal to be paid upon receiving.
3) I'll send a few approval photos once your painting is completed. Once approved, your portrait will be shipped once the painting has dried.
Please see our Shipping + Returns for FAQ's and other information.